Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

I've finally arrived into the 21st century!

About 7 1/2 things:

Easiest to implement
1) I have been training myself to begin with the end in mind. I actually pull out pencil & pad (or mouse and M'Soft Word) and start with my goal. Then I start jotting down what needs to be done to accomplish it.

Hardest to implement
3) View problems as challenges. - I tend to get really nervous when things go wrong (as they most often do.)
7) Teach/mentor others. - I find it hard to believe I really know that much more than my friends and colleagues, enough to actually guide someone else.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Very Nice! You've gotten a good start already!

One thing that I find helpful with completing goals is to identify the next ACTION that I need to do.

The GOAL may be to plan a party at the town park, but the next ACTION may be to get the phone number for the town office, so I can schedule the pavilion.